Skip to main content

What is a beauty salon suite? We have all heard of a beauty salon, but is a beauty salon suite different?

Much so, and we will discuss that difference in this article by Hill Country Salon Suites, serving the Greater Georgetown area with our twenty-six luxury salon suites. Call us at 512-380-2500 for current pricing information and availability of our luxury salon suites.

Be your own boss in hair salon suites for rentBeauty salon suite vs beauty salon.

The difference is a matter of scale. A traditional beauty salon is a multi-person enterprise with an owner and multiple beauty stylists working at individual workstations. In addition, there is almost always a reception and a waiting room.

A beauty salon suite is a much smaller enterprise, usually the owner of the business serving as the hair stylist, or nail stylist, or massage professional, with no receptionist, one or two workstations, and perhaps no waiting area other than a chair off to the side.

Beauty salon suite

Commission vs 100% of profits.

Traditionally, the worker bees at the multiple workstations, are independent contractors working for approximately 40% commission. The other 60% goes to the owner of the salon.  In the new business model of salon suites, 100% of the profits go to the owner who is also the stylist. It is the difference between making sixty, seventy-thousand dollars in income as the worker bee, and making six figures as the owner, and the real great news is the affordability, making it very viable for people with practically no investment capital.

The full rental package.

Still worried about overhead. What will it cost you to operate a salon suite? Check out the amenity package offered by Hill Country Salon Suites:

  • 24/7 Access to your own private salon suites for rent
  • Split leasing available
  • Marketing tricks and tips on promoting your business
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Established social media and online presence
  • HDTV’s in each suite
  • Free Press Release to promote your business on the web
  • Fully enclosed, private, locking suites
  • Decorate your suite with your personal style!
  • Control the temperature of your suite with your very own AC/Heater!
  • Washers and dryers on site – FREE laundry for you to use and we provide the soap!
  • Complimentary personal web page
  • All utilities included
  • Ample and brightly lit parking area
  • Ask about our Maternity Leave Program
  • Single and double sized suites available.

What this means is your overhead is practically non-existent, making this a very affordable alternative for practically anyone.

A final word about Hill Country Salon Suites.

In addition to opening the 26-salon suites at 5361 Williams Drive, our two owners are offering tools to help salon owners take their operations to the next level. Every tenant at Hill Country Salon Suites receives access to their own HVAC thermostat control, brightly lit parking, free Wi-fi, and an HDTV with streaming capability to keep clients (and themselves!) entertained. Tenants are listed in an online salon directory, receive social media campaigns promoting their business locally, a press release to help build brand awareness, and access to a 26-step marketing program.

“We want to be the best chapter in our salon owners’ careers,” says Melanie. “We are here to support small business owners with the capabilities and confidence to do their work effectively and profitably, while giving the community a wonderful place to relax and realize their personal beauty goals.”

Are You Ready To Be Your Own Boss?

Below are resources to help you make the decision to start the road to financial freedom.